Say goodbye to the store-bought dressings, and say hello to delicious and easy homemade vinaigrettes. Try these salad dressings and you’ll be amazed at how much your salad will taste better!
This post contains links to affiliate sites
Table of contents
- Tips on Making Homemade Salad dressing
- 25 Salad Dressings Recipes
- How long does homemade dressing last?
- Do I have a need to refrigerate my salad dressing?
- How do you store homemade salad dressing?
- Why did my clothes harden in the refrigerator?
- Salads: What to serve with them
Give us a bowl of fresh leafy greens and we’ll make you a different salad for every day of the week. Heck, we don’t even need greens to make a great salad. But one thing is for sure, you need a great homemade salad dressing recipe to take your salad to the next level.
You can choose from gourmet vinaigrettes such as Kalamata Basil or Carrot Ginger Dressing. Or classics like Ranch Dressing. Lemon Vinaigrette. French-inspired shallot Vinaigrette.
Once you’ve looked at all of these amazing salad dressing recipes, don’t forget to check out our featured recipe,…