It’s brownies and it’s booze. Do I need to say more? These rich Baileys Brownies are spiked with Bailey’s Irish Cream and topped with chocolate covered espresso beans for even more of a kick.
You love a bit of alcohol in your sweets? Then try my Bailey’s Cheesecake Recipe, which is another great way to put Irish cream to use! French Silk Brownies offer a new twist on the traditional brownie.
Table of Contents
- Why You’ll Love These Boozy Brownies
- Important Ingredient Notes
- Aimee’s Kid Friendly Tip
- How to Make Boozy Brownies
- Tip and Tricks
- FAQs about Recipes
- More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Baileys Brownies recipe
Why You’ll Love These Boozy Brownies
Some days, you might want to prepare desserts for the whole family. Other days, you might want something special for yourself.
The boozy chocolate brownies are a delicious treat to enjoy after the kids have gone to sleep!
Here’s why I think you’re going to love this recipe:
- This brownie is a delicious combination of flavors. Sweet and moistWith just the right amount of flavor from each ingredient, this is the perfect blend. chocolate and Bailey’s.
- Bring a pan of these brownies to your next dinner party and you’ll leave as everyone’s new best friend. Combine boozy brownies and coffee (regular, Irish or flavored) for a…