Butterfinger Fudge Cookie Bars These peanut butter cookies are topped with soft chocolate mousse layers and crushed Butterfingers. It’s a delicious combination of sweet, nutty and crunchy flavors that no one can resist!
What happens when you combine a Butterfinger recipe for fudge and peanut butter cookies? Today’s cookie bars are the answer!
These Cookies Bars are the Best
A Butterfinger Fudge Cookie Bar that’s going to have everyone begging you for the recipe.
- Chewy peanut butter cookie base.
- Easy 3 ingredient fudge topping.
- Topped with Real Butterfinger candy bars
This dense, fudgy cookie bars has a satisfying crunch thanks to the butterfingers on top. Every bite is full with sweetness and a touch of salt thanks to the peanut butter.
For a crowd pleasing sweet treat, serve them with a large glass of milk or hot chocolate.
- Peanut butter – To get the best results, you should use the standard shelf-stable variety.
- Milk chocolate morsels – These are the base of the fudge topping. Use semi-sweet morsels for a darker chocolate twist.
- Condensed sweetened milk – It’s combined with the chocolate to make the fudge. Don’t try to substitute evaporated…