These rugs are not only beautiful, but they also have a pattern. Checkerboard Cookies Give both chocolate and vanilla cookie in one. They’re soft butter cookies with a fun and festive look.
Table of contents
- Checkerboard cookies work
- Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- Easy Dessert Recipes
- Checkerboard Cookie Recipe
Checkerboard cookies work
Checkerboard Cookies are perfect for catching up with a friend over coffee. The pattern adds a level of “sophistication” to the experience, even though they aren’t very difficult to make.
- Prepare the dough in advance. Make and freeze the dough before the guests arrive. You only need to pop it into the oven.
- Decorated and tasty snackables This recipe can serve as both a decoration and a delicious treat. It’s got the perfect combo of soft chocolate and vanilla, so put it on a nice plate because they’ll be gone before you know it.
- It’s fun to make with kids. This is a recipe that you can use to make a delicious meal. It’s a great way to spend time with the kids. Besides getting their hands dirty, I’ve found that kids love…