You can also find out more about the following: Coconut Cupcakes These coconut-flavored cookies are moist and light. Topped with tangy cream cheese frosting and more coconut, they’re an elegant but easy dessert that’s fit for any crowd!
Our chocolate cupcakes have been a favorite among readers! For a classic recipe, try our red velvet cups.
Table of Contents
- Why You’ll Love Coconut Cupcakes
- Ingredient Notes
- Simple Instructions
- Useful Tips and Tricks
- Serving Suggestions
- Recipe FAQs
- More Easy Desserts
- Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
Why You’ll Love Coconut Cupcakes
Everyone loves cupcakes. That has been my party philosophy. These fluffy, flavorful cupcakes are enhanced by the addition of sweet coconut.
These delicious portable treats are based off of our coconut cake which is a huge hit!
- This simple recipe shows you how to make cupcakes that are comparable to those sold in bakeries at home.
- They’re incredibly moist and fluffy, thanks to buttermilk and ultra-fine cake flour.
- This tangy cream cheese frosting will satisfy your sweet tooth, without being overly sweet.
- Coconut is given a new depth of flavor by adding sweet almond extract.
- They’re ideal for a group, so bake them for family gatherings, potlucks,…