Slice-and-bake is a great way to get your favorite foods. Coconut Shortbread Cookies These cookies are airy, buttery and light. These cookies are packed with coconut inside, and have a thin layer of sugar on the outside. They will melt in your hands.
If you’re a true coconut fan, you’re going to love our easy coconut cream pie and impossible coconut pie recipes. But don’t forget to bake a batch of coconut brownies too!
Table of Contents
- Why Coconut Shortbread Works
- Ingredient Notes
- Coconut Shortbread: How to make it?
- Recipe FAQs
- Coconut Recipes Easy to Make
- Coconut Shortbread Cookie Recipe
Why Coconut Shortbread Works
If you’re a coconut lover like me, these shortbread cookies are delicious and incredibly easy to make. All you need is six pantry staples, and you’re good to go. These are some of the reasons this recipe works.
- They’re fast, without a mess. The cookie dough can be made in 10 minutes by hand. You’ll have it in and out of the oven and cleaned up in under an hour.
- The perfect baked good The shortbread is crispy on the edges and has a light, airy middle that melts when you bite into it.
- Freezer-friendly dough. You can freeze the cookie dough and bake the cookies whenever you have a “dessert emergency” or when unexpected visitors show up.