If you can give me a great slow cooker recipe that I can just dump and go, then I’m in! That’s why we love this Crockpot Green Chile Chicken recipe. This recipe is easy to prepare and can be used for all kinds of delicious family-friendly meals!
Table of Contents
- Why You Should Try This Crockpot Green Chile chicken Recipe
- Ingredients for Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken
- How To Make Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken
- How to Serve shredded Crock Pot Green Chile Chicken
- Try These Variations
- Meal Preparation, Storage, Leftovers, and Reheating
Why You Should Try This Crockpot Green Chile chicken Recipe
It’s a great idea to keep shredded chicken on hand for weeknight meals.
- Savory and delicious
- It’s easy!! It is not necessary to use a stovetop. Chop your green peppers and onions, then dump them in, stir it, and turn the machine on!
- Comes together with supermarket ingredients No fancy ingredients – just pantry staples
- You can make it as hot (or as mild) as you want by making simple substitutions
- Use with boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs
- Prepare your meal in a friendly way The reheats beautifully
- You can make burritos bowls with them, add them to tacos and nachos. Or, you can roll enchiladas or enchiladas in the tortillas.