Baked Oatmeal The classic oatmeal is transformed into a delicious, sweet version that you can serve yourself. Add your favorite fruits, spices and cozy flavors to make this your own.
Why You’ll Love This Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- Oatmeal is transformed. If you think of oatmeal, you might think creamy and in bowl. Baked oatmeal is sliceable and plate-able like a cake—basically, a completely new way to eat oatmeal. The texture of the baked oatmeal is similar to bread pudding but with oats in place of bread.
- High Customizability. Although I love my Pumpkin-Baked Oatmeal recipe, it is a little limited in the flavors you can add. This recipe allows you to change things up a lot more. Add your favorite fruits, top with toppings of your choice, and make this your own.
- Hearty and healthy. This breakfast will keep you full without making you feel bloated. Like my Chocolate Oatmeal and Oatmeal Pancakes, it’s the kind of satisfying recipe that fuels you through your morning.
- Pantry Ingredients. You probably already have most of the ingredients for baking oatmeal in your pantry. Win!
- Made for Meal Prep. The baked…