The following are some of the ways to get in touch with each other Fluffernutter cookies This is a delicious twist on a classic sandwich. You’ll get the perfect blend of gooey marshmallow fluff and creamy peanut butter in every bite.
If you love classic peanut butter cookies, you’ve got to try our 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookie bars, and easy chocolate peanut butter cookies.
Table of Contents
- Fluffernutter Cookies: Why they Work
- Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Recipe FAQs
- More Easy Desserts
- Fluffernutter Cookies Recipe
Fluffernutter Cookies: Why they Work
These cookies were born out of nostalgia. There was nothing quite like Fluffernutter sandwiches in my lunchbox, and I wanted to translate the chewy classic into a more “grown-up” package.
That’s where these cookies were born.
- Easy to store It is easy to portion out the dough, scale it, and then freeze it for fresh baked cookies at any time.
- There are many variations. Yes, it’s a cookie. This recipe also allows you to be creative with your sweet tooth. Experiment with variations—chunky peanut butter, flavored marshmallows, or even a chocolate drizzle.
- They’re fast. This recipe is a time-saver.
The flavor of Fluffernutter is found in many…