French Silk Brownies Layer whipped cream and chocolate mousse over a fudgy, rich brownie base for the ultimate chocolate lover’s dessert!
You can also try Slutty Brownies or German Chocolate Brownies.
Table of contents
- Why You’ll Love These French Silk Brownies
- Important Ingredient Notes
- How to make French silk brownies
- Tip and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- More Chocolate Desserts
- French Silk Brownies Recipe
Why You’ll Love These French Silk Brownies
You spend a lot of time at restaurants trying to choose the right dessert. Decisions are hard, so instead of choosing between French silk pie and brownies, let’s combine them into one epic dessert: French Silk Brownies!
Here’s why I think you’re going to flip for this recipe:
- This is the richest, fudgiest brownie base. Why start with crust when brownies will do?!
- Then, there’s that fluffy mousse-like middle layer. Oh my goodness! Rather than making traditional mousse, which is a bit of work, we’re taking a You can also click here to learn more about I love this because it adds some cream cheese. This is my favorite because it adds a little something. Tangy flavor All the…