This creamy traditional is a must-have for any cream lover. Beef Stroganoff The recipe for this simple mushroom cream soup is made from scratch and can be prepared on a busy weeknight. This comforting dinner is made with a seared sirloin, mushrooms and creamy sauce over egg noodles.
Why You’ll Love This Creamy Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Comfortable. Traditional beef stroganoff, with its tender mushrooms and beef and a creamy, tangy sauce made from beef broth, Greek yogurt, (I substituted sourcream for Greek yogurt), is a comforting dish that will warm your heart and fill you up.
- Budget-Minded. Stroganoff is a great way to stretch beef and feed more people. The lentil soup is also a delicious and budget-friendly option.
- One-Pot. Like my other one-pot recipes, everything cooks in the same vessel—even the noodles!—for easy clean up.
- Timeless Classic. Stroganoff comes in many forms: stroganoff with sour cream, Ground Beef Stroganoff or versions with or without mushroom, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff as well as Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff. But the classic stovetop version is at the heart of all.
- Grandma-Approved. I have a lot of wonderful…