Enjoy this delicious cheesecake with mint, chocolate and a touch of cheese. Grasshopper Pie dessert! It’s the perfect creamy no bake mint cheesecake and takes just 15 minutes to put together!
Table of Contents
- Why this recipe is the best
- Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- No bake mint cheesecake recipe
Why this recipe is best
The perfect dessert for a busy family is no-bake cheesecake!
This Oreo cheesecake is topped with a mint Oreo Oreo crust and a minty, creamy filling. The chocolate ganache makes it extra special.
- No need for a oven. The summer is a great time to enjoy no bake treats, but they are also delicious all year round!
- The Right to Vote Preparation time of 15 minutes The cheesecakes are then placed in the refrigerator to set.
- This recipe is a great way to make a delicious meal. TWO pies! One for now, one to freeze for later – or take to a friend!
Are you still looking for new recipe ideas? The classic Oreo Cheesecake is just as delicious without the mint. Try something different and refreshing like our no-bake raspberry cheesecake.
You can find all the ingredients and amounts on the recipe card.
- Crust – You can use store bought Oreo pie crusts or try our homemade chocolate oreo pie…