Ham and Cheese Sliders They are great for any day, including game day! Hawaiian rolls are filled up with delicious ham, Swiss cheese and fluffy Hawaiian bread for a tasty handheld snack.
Readers love sliders! After you have saved this recipe, don’t forget to also check out my White Castle Sliders or Buffalo Chicken Sliders if you want a spicy kick.
Table of contents
- Why You’ll Love This Sliders Recipe
- Important Ingredient Notes
- How to make Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Recipe FAQs
- Other Slider Recipes That Will Please Everyone
- Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe
Why You’ll Love This Sliders Recipe
What makes sliders more exciting than a sandwich of the same size? Whenever I prepare a tray, these are the first to go. Ham and cheese sliders For a party they vanish within minutes!
Maybe it’s their snackable size, or the fact that they’re made on pillowy soft rolls. What ever the reason, these ham & cheese sliders will be a hit with you too!
Here’s what makes them so good:
- I love sliders as they are delicious. Party appetizerBut also an easy way to get there weeknight dinner. Children Enjoy the love of your life You can give the little ones one slider, and the older kids (and even adults!) Give older children (and adults!)
- These ham and…