Hibiscus Sour (Mocktail, Egg Free)
Servings 1 Persons with disabilities can be contacted by calling
- 1/4 dried hibiscus flower
- 1 Water Hot
- 4 oz Hibiscus infusion
- 1/2 oz Lime juice Fresh
- 1 1/2 oz non-alcoholic vodka alternative
- 1 oz Simple Syrup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Aquafaba
- You can also find out more about the following: Ice cubes
- 2-3 dashes bitters non-alcoholic
Pour hot water on top of the hibiscus petal mixture in a jar. Allow the petals to steep for 10-15 minutes until a dark-pink liquid appears. Strain the petals and squeeze out any excess moisture. Set aside.
Add hibiscus, lime juice and simple syrup to a cocktail mixer. Then add the ice cubes. Shake vigorously 10-15 seconds.
Pour the chilled mixture into a chilled drink after straining. Add bitters to taste.
The Hibiscus Sour, Egg-Free (Mocktail) appeared first on Veggiekins Blog.