Homemade Spaghettios and Meatballs made in the slow cooker! It’s a childhood favorite that you’ll love any any age.
Everyone needs a few kid friendly recipes that adults will love, too. My Panera Macaroni and Cheese Recipe gets rave reviews from everyone who tries it! And of course a batch of easy Broccoli Cheese Soup is always a hit too.
Table of Contents
- Why This Recipe Works
- Ingredient Notes
- Tips and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- Serving Suggestions
- More Easy Dinner Ideas
- Homemade Spaghettios and Meatballs Recipe
Why This Recipe Works
Put down the can. Make these homemade copycat spaghetti-o’s in the slow cooker instead!
- This is an easy twist on classic spaghetti and meatballs.
- Made with ditalini noodles, just like the original spaghettios.
- No added sugar or preservatives!
- You can use store bought meatballs, turkey meatballs, zucchini meatballs, or your favorite meatball recipe.
- Only 5 minutes of prep time.
- Let it cook all day long and sit down to a delicious meal at dinner time!
I recently tasted a bite of canned spaghetti-os for the first time in ages. I’d totally forgotten how downright SWEET they taste.
This homemade version is so much better. All the nostalgic qualities of the one I…