Tender roasted, French Dip Sandwiches Cooked in the Instant Pot. This flavorful meal is piled on a french roll and topped with extra cheese. Then it’s dipped into au jus.
Table of contents
- Why this recipe is the best
- Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- FAQs about Recipes
- More Dinner Recipes
- Instant Pot French Dip Recipe
Why this recipe is the best
The French Dip sandwich is a delicious combination of tender beef and melted cheese on crusty French bread.
These are savory, meaty, and full of flavor. It’s pretty much sandwich heaven.
While I don’t normally use red wine when making my French Dip, I do like to occasionally use a good dark beer. However, for today’s version, I thought I would try it Alcohol-freeYou all ask for recipes without alcohol!
This is just one of the many Instant Pot recipes my family enjoys.
- The Right to Vote Five minutes of prep This recipe is a great way to get your family involved in cooking.
- Cooks quickly The meat is tender and slow roasted.
- Rich au jus sauce It is ideal for dipping sandwiches into
Our french dip sliders are a great option for a weeknight meal.
You can find all the ingredients on the recipe card.