This is a light and refreshing beverage. Lemon Whipped Creme Frosting This recipe is a great addition to lemon cupcakes. It’s so quick and easy!
Next, if you enjoy these lemon-frosted muffins, I recommend my Lemon Pudding Cake. Pink Lemonade Cupcakes is another favorite!
Table of Contents
- Why this Frosting is the Best
- Ingredient Notes
- Serving Suggestions
- Recipe FAQs
- More Easy Desserts
- Lemon Whipped cream Frosting Recipe
Why this Frosting is the Best
The frosting on cupcakes is, I think we can all agree, the best part.
I like all kinds of frostings. From vanilla buttercream, to chocolate ganache. It’s impossible to pick a favorite–they all have their place.
While I’ve made a lemon cake and lemon cupcakes with lemon buttercream frosting in the past, today I was in the mood for something different. Something light, creamy and fresh!
You’re going to love this Lemon Whipped Creme Frosting.
- It’s homemade whipped cream flavored with real lemon!
- Perfect thickness for decorating cupcakes.
- It holds its shape just like cool whip. As a base, we used our recipe for stabilized whipped-cream!
- The perfect balance of tangy sweet and creamy flavors.