PayDay candy bars are a favorite. You can make these yourself Payday truffles At home! The white chocolate coating is a delicious way to dip a caramel nut filled with oozy caramel.
PayDay Popcorn has the same flavor as the classic candy bar. You’ll love these PayDay cookies too.
Truffles are a favorite of all. But sometimes it’s nice to change it up!
Table of contents
- Why this candy is best
- Ingredient Notes
- How to Make Payday Candies
- Recipe FAQs
- More Easy Dessert Recipes
- PayDay Truffles Recipe
Why this candy is best
PayDays has always been my favorite candy. I admit that I have even raided my kids’ trick-or-treat bags in order to snag those delicious peanut treats.
It’s amazing how much these PayDay truffles taste just like the original candy bar!
- Every bite is sweet and salty with crunchy peanuts.
- White chocolate coating with a creamy texture.
- It is easy to make, and you don’t need any special equipment.
- The perfect homemade gift for any occasion.
Peanut lovers can’t get enough of these truffles. Try our recipe for salted nut rolls too!
You can make PayDay bite-sized candys by following these instructions:
- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut butter – Use the shelf-stable creamy Peanut Butter (not natural )…