Pumpkin Magic Cake It is a must-have for the holidays. The layers of yellow cake and pumpkin pies magically separate to create a delicious treat.
This recipe combines a delicious Yellow Cake with a delicious Pumpkin Pie. Top it off with some homemade whipped cream and you’ve got a magical dessert.
Table of Contents
- Pumpkin Magic Cake is the Best!
- Important Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- More Cake Recipes
- More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Magic Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Magic Cake – The Best!
What is the perfect accompaniment to pumpkin pie? Cool Whip. Sorry friends, I know it’s a bit controversial and some people are judgmental about it. If you prefer to not eat it, that’s cool.
When I saw this Pumpkin Magic Cake on Shawn’s blog, I knew it had to be made. This cake recipe has been on my radar for a while!
Shawn has a Pudding frosting Cool Whip was all I used to cover her cake. This cake will make an appearance at our Thanksgiving table, because we loved it so!!
And it’s truly a magic cake.
- Three layers of tasty goodness to enjoy
- The yellow cake and pumpkin layers magically separate
- Spices that warm up the holiday season
You will love this magical cake ,…