Roasted Broccolini – Garlic, Chili and Garlic
Servings 4 Servings
standard baking sheet
Nonstick Baking Mat
- 2-3 tbsp neutral oil
- 2 Cloves You can also find out more about the following: Finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt Enjoy more of the taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp Everything bagel chili oil
- 1/2 Fresh lemon juice. Juiced
- 1/4-1/2 Neutral oil for frying
- 2 Cloves You can also find out more about the following: Thinly sliced
- 1 You can also pinch Salt kosher
Crispy garlic chips
While the oil is still cold, add the garlic thinly sliced to the small pot or shallow pan. Stir continuously, until the oil starts to bubble with the garlic. After 3-5 minutes the garlic should have a golden color. Use a spider or slotted spoon to remove the garlic immediately from the oil.
While still hot, sprinkle salt on the garlic and transfer it to a paper towel. Keep aside until the broccolini has finished cooking.
Pre-heat your oven to 400F. Line a baking tray with a nonstick mat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and then bake for 20 minutes.