Soy Noodle Salad (DinTaiFung Copycat)
- 4 Soy noodles (thinly cut bean curd).
- 1 medium carrot Peeled and shredded
- 1 rib Celery Thinly sliced into thin strips
- 4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves The following are some examples of the use of Mince
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp Salt Enjoy more of the taste
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
Once the water is boiling, add in the soy noodle to blanch them for 30-40 secs. Drain, rinse in cool water then set aside.
Add the carrots and celery to the bowl of noodles.
In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, sesame, rice vinegar, sugar, soy, and salt.
Pour the sauce into a mixing bowl. Use your hands to coat the ingredients in the sauce. Season with salt if necessary. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
The post Soy Noodle Salad – DinTaiFung Copycat first appeared on Veggiekins Blog.