Roasted Red Potatoes
It’s hard to beat hot, crispy Roasted Red Potatoes. Serve this side dish in the oven. It will be golden brown and creamy on the outside.
Potatoes are a cost-friendly root vegetable and can be purchased all year.
Whether you’re going steakhouse fancy with a Baked Potato, serving up Roasted Fingerling Potatoes for a holiday, or keeping it casual with a burger and Homemade Fries, there’s a potato recipe to match.
Why You’ll Love Roasted Red Potatoes
Red potatoes are one of my favourite things to roast because they are so simple to prepare.
- Their thin skins don’t need to be peeled (time saver!).
- Since they’re small, there’s very little chopping involved.
- They can be seasoned with almost anything.
- The perfect creamy inside-to-crispy outside ratio is possible with the baby size.
- They are firm and retain their shape.
Roasting other types of potatoes
This foolproof recipe for Oven Roasted Potatoes is perfect if you’re roasting larger potatoes like Yukon gold potatoes or russet potatoes.