Weekly Meal Plan 3.12.23
By utilizing a weekly meal plan, you can ensure you and your family are maintaining healthy eating habits, explore new recipes, and ultimately — You can save time and money. Every week, you can save money at the grocery store and in your kitchen.
This Week’s Menu:
- Monday. Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Tuesday. Beef Stroganoff
- Wednesday. Honey Garlic Salmon and Roasted Cauliflower
- Thursday. Cabbage Stir Fry
- Friday. Brussels Sprouts Bacon Pizza made with Whole Wheat Pizza dough (switch Monday to Friday for a meatless Lenten meal, or just omit it).
- Bonus – St. Patrick’s Day. Guinness Brownies; Slow Cooker Sausage and Cabbage; Potatoes; Corned Beef & Cabbage
Did You Know?
Register to save recipes or meal plans. Personalize You can even create shopping lists.
Already registered? Log in
After you have saved the collection, Click here to view your saved collections
Weekly Meal Planning
How to Save Recipes | How to Create a Meal Plan | How to Use Shopping Lists | How to Customize Pre-Made Meal Plans